Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Tutorial: How to Enjoy Guinness at Home


Step 1: Don Guinness Hoodie. I also have Guinness pajamas, but it's not bedtime yet.






Step 2: Locate Guinness Messenger Bag. 






Step 3: Remove Guinness bottle opener keychain from said bag.








Step 4: Obtain bottle of Guinness and remove cap using aforementioned bottle opener.  
No substitutes.





Step 5:  Remove Guinness glass from cupboard.





Step 6: Locate and inspect Guinness pouring spoon.  Oooh Shiny.





Step 7: Use Guinness pouring spoon to fill Guinness glass with Guinness.





Step 8: Chug & Enjoy.




3 comments:

  1. lol, Nice. You have many Guinness stuffs I covet lol You got me addicted to Guinness! Now, whats all the other homies gonna say? They think I'm too goody goody with my imported beer XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I get picked on for not liking domestic beer too. People think I'm snobby or something. I can't help it if the US makes shitty beer lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have more updates~!

    Cute profile pic too :)

    ReplyDelete